Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sunday Shopping

Below are some things that I picked up from this past Sunday.

Banana Republic - The Gold Grandma Cardigan - $26.99


It caught my eye right away since I've been looking for a gold cardigan/sweater for a while now. Unfortunately, I found this in the sale section and the smallest size was a S - and it's not even petite sizing. But luckily, the fit of the cardi was not baggy at all and looked decent with a belt.  The sleeves were a tad long and loose so I remedied it by folding and pulling them up a bit.

This is how I wore it to work. Looks nice with gold jewelry too. Gold ftw! lol

Gold Cardigan - Banana Republic - Size Small
White V-Neck Tee - H&M Divided Tee - Size 2
Vintage Belt - Stole from Mama
Black Slacks - Gap True Straight Pants - Size 00P
Black Heels - Aldo - Size 6

In addition, I also bought more casual pieces that day - a green gingham button down (which has been widely acknowledged by other petite bloggers) and a pair of medium grey jeggings.  I don't know if I will keep them yet but here are some pics. 


 Green Gingham Shirt - H&M - Size 2 ($19.90)

Grey Jeggings - Size 2 ($19.90)

Both are great staples to a wardrobe but a part of me wants to wait to see if I can get them on sale! I guess I'll just take pics in them soon and see how I feel then. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment