Thursday, January 5, 2012

Quick Shopping Shots

Got a chance to step into a few stores after dinner with friends today. I picked up two things that automatically caught my eye, but I still need time to debate on the fit.
Muji Gingham Shirt in Small - on sale for $20

H&M Blazer (Current)- $34.95


On a side note, here is my favorite nail polish at the moment. I find this color to be the perfect mix between nude and gray- neutral enough to wear to work!



I'm really hoping that Winny and I can meet up this weekend to take more legit pictures!
Maggie

2 comments:

  1. love these kinds of spur of the moments shopping photos <3
    hope u'll follow back doll =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the neutral nail polish! Looks like a soft shade of coffee latte =]
    and this blog is cute! More pichars pls!

    ReplyDelete