Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OOTD, NATM & My New Accessory

Today's warm weather allowed me to break out my new jacket and here's how I wore it.
Abercrombie & Fitch Jacket in XS (Similar here without toggles)
Forever 21 Sweater in XS
Club Monaco Chambray Shirt (Similar here)

 I'm normally very weary about buying things from A&F, Hollister, American Eagle (they can make petites like me look like I'm 12 years old), but with an extra 50% off the already sale price, I decided to give it a try. I'm glad that the moose logo camouflages under the pocket because I quite like this jacket. I'm a fan of toggles and the fact that these straps are leather (be it real or faux) is an added plus for me. 


I also painted my nails yesterday...


My Nails At The Moment (NATM)
Wet n Wild 207A Bite the Bullet 
~~~~~~~~~~~
And finally, here is my newest accessory! My first watch =)

I originally got the Michael Kors tortoise in the 38mm as seen below, but I ended up exchanging for the 32mm in Horn (38mm was bigger than my wrist). 


I looked high and low in the Michael Kors stores, but apparently the tortoise 32mm is a department store special and at last, I settled for the horn color instead. 



Although it is less versatile than the tortoise, I really am starting to like the horn color more and more. On me, this watch has a menswear look to it, but at the same time, the soft color gives it a feminine quality. 

I had to get a total of 6 links removed and it still fits a little loose on my wrist.

I will be wearing this watch to death so keep an eye out for her in the future. 

Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a pic with the watch on your wrist? I am also petite and not sure what watch size I should get.

    ReplyDelete